F5 Rigid Pocket Filter
- The RTL-F5 Rigid Pocket Filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence and is excellent for gas turbine air intakes and all types of high velocity air handling systems.
- Self-supported filter media and welded pockets stay rigid in the air stream, and keep dust cake intact even during shut down.
- The entire filter element is free of metal parts, eliminating all risk of corrosion and punctures.
- Corrosion-free polypropylene header and welded construction ensure a leak-proof bonding and sealing of pockets to header frame.
- Synthetic media, rated at ASHRAE 50% and MERV 11 efficiencies, has several layers of progressive density to ensure high fine dust retention.
- Media is engineered with non-shedding fibers in a welded pocket, specially designed to resist degradation, moisture and chemicals.
- Media resists all types of bacterial growth and is welded into pocket form with an extremely strong grilled waffled welding seam.
- The RTL-F5 Rigid Pocket Filter is very lightweight and easy to handle which provides for low-cost transport, installation and disposal.
- Progressively structured media density provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- Aerodynamic spacers channel the air entering the pocket resulting in stabilized airflow and lower pressure drop, resulting in reduced energy costs.
- Rigid format secures undisturbed dust cake formation for maintained efficiency levels, even at turbulent and extreme high airflows and frequent shut downs.